The Internet, It's here and I am going to use it for my own selfish need. Take that in your eye popular media

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Here He Comes Again


The Work Shop
Originally uploaded by thorner.
Ok, I am back on the blogging band wagon. But something different this time. I am not in japan. That is correct you are reading this right. I am just in boring old Lethbridge. I'm a art student so that means strange and unexplained things go on in my head. Now I need to get them out there for you all to try to figure it out.

This semester The majour part of my time is being spent in the sculpture studio, that's what you see now. I have already started on my first project. I really hope that it works out. Brazing, believe it or not is not really as easy as it looks, but here hoping.
Posted by Toddokun :: 10:07 PM ::

Post a Comment

Comments:1

---------------------------------